Train to be an Outstanding Teacher at St. Stephen’s CE Primary School
Are you a graduate with the ambition to become a teacher? Have you had experience within a school setting and decided it’s the job for you?
As a School Direct trainee training with St. Stephen's and our ITT provider, Teaching London, you'll learn alongside inspiring, passionate teachers with outstanding pedagogical skills whilst experiencing the pleasures and challenges of working in a culturally diverse community in London. We will train you to become successful, confident, effective teachers, well equipped to teach in a dynamic and vibrant primary school.
In partnership with Teaching London, we aim to provide our trainees with:
- High standards of teaching in a friendly, collaborative environment with excellent pastoral care.
- Accessible learning through innovative techniques and our outstanding trainee: tutor ratio means you'll benefit from a uniquely personalised approach.
- Exciting learning opportunities as you work and learn alongside experienced colleagues.
- We will guide and support you to develop a deep understanding of the curriculum.
- Successful School Direct trainees will gain Qualified Teacher Status with the option to achieve a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) worth 60 Masters level credits.
- Possible future career opportunities, if successful.
"The staff at St. Stephens are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The pupils are kind and good natured. The school is an amazing environment to learn in " Trainee 16-17
We always welcome visits, so if you are considering applying to St Stephen’s, please attend our workshop event to find out more.
If you are interested or have any questions please contact:
Telephone: 020 8892 3462
Please apply via the UCAS website. Click here to find out more information on how you apply: