During the current restrictions on movement, and the possibility that some pupils may need to spend extended periods at home isolating or shielding, we have created a resource which will be solely dedicated to carrying information about how you can continue your child's learning from home.
We want to ensure that we are prepared so that your children’s learning is disrupted as little as possible. When new information and advice becomes available, we will update you by email and the parent reps/telephone tree.
There will also be bulletins posted on the school website home page and on Twitter. You can also check whether the school is open by going to https://www.st-stephens.richmond.sch.uk/opencheck
Prepared school work for those children who may have to isolate or shield is tailored to your child’s year group and will be communicated to you via your Google Classroom.
Year Group Staff are contactable via the usual year group emails during school hours, throughout the working week (term time only and with the usual 48 hr response policy):
- The office is contactable on email@example.com from 8.30am – 4.30pm during term time.
- The SENCo is contactable during term time from 8.30am – 4.30pm on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Senior Leadership Team is contactable during term time on SLT@st-stephens.richmond.sch.uk for safeguarding emergencies only.
If the school is shut, the School Office will still be able to communicate with the school community. We can send whole school emails and will be able to update the website and Twitter, so please do keep checking these regularly for updates. We will also use the parent rep telephone tree system.
Please see the following documents for further information regarding Remote Learning Provision:
- Live Remote Learning Opportunities at St Stephen's 14.1.21
- Live Remote learning Updates 22.1.21
- Google Meet Protocol