All parents are invited to a meeting with our School Police and Natwest - April 24th
The Metropolitan Police would like to invite all our parents and carers to a special meeting in the Hall on April 24th at 9am.
Schools Police Officer, Heather Busby and NatWest Community Bankers, Di & Sally will be on hand to deliver a presentation about ATM scams, money mules, online security and social media.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions and discuss any worries or concerns with the experts. In addition, you can find out what our Safer Schools Police Officers do and how they can help you, if you need them.
Find out more about:
• How to keep your children and their money safe
• How to protect your children from online predators
• How to prevent your child unwittingly committing a criminal offence
• How safe is gaming and why does social media have age restrictions?
• Safer School Police Officers – what do we do and why…?
Just drop the office an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.