St. Stephen’s Wellbeing Week - February 3rd-7th
In support of Children Mental Health Week, St. Stephen’s Wellbeing Week will be held next week.
Set up by children’s mental health charity Place2Be, Children's Mental Health Week shines a spotlight on the importance of children and young people’s mental health. This year’s theme is Find your Brave.
We are always mindful of our children's mental health and to ensure their wellbeing this week, we are running a series of activities and events designed to help them to learn to look after the most precious thing of all - themselves.
Activities this week include:
- yoga sessions run by Karen Norton and Jo Wilson
- mindfulness sessions
- visits from Miss Lyth’s and Mrs Mather’s ‘therapy’ dogs
- MIND assembly and workshop with our Year 6 pupils
- Inside Out Day on Thursday 6 February - a mufti day with a twist...
- Wellbeing Week Badge Competition - If you want to take part in this fab competition sponsored by FOSS, pick up one of the entry forms below from the school office or click here to download one
Inside Out Day calls for children and adults alike to wear an item of clothing ’Inside Out’ as a way of making us all stop and think about how someone may look OK on the outside - but may be feeling sad or worried on the inside.
It is a day to remind us to always be kind and think of others as no one knows how another person may be feeling.