What we've raised and the difference it's made to our children...
We’re so proud to announce that so far during the Autumn/Winter and Spring Term we have raised an incredible £17,365. Please see the breakdown below.
Autumn / Winter Term
We’re also really excited about what FOSS money has been spent on – everything from library resources to specialist language and music provision for our children. Please see the list below.
- Chromebooks and WIFI upgrade
- Playground repairs and refurbishment
- Music workshops – Jazz, MTech
- Classroom donations
- Homework books
- Library resources
- Netball kits
- Swimming hats
- Book Week visits – Jeremy Strong & Professional storytelling
- Autism workshop
- Wellbeing practitioners
- Lunchtime Club
- Gardening maintenance & gardening club
- STEM Resources
- Specialist language provision from Orleans Park
Thank you so much to everyone who has been involved, either by volunteering, buying a ticket or making a donation. We’re so grateful for your support!