Inclusion Lead - 4 days a week
Leadership Scale 1-2
The Governing Body is looking to appoint an excellent, proactive and highly motivated Inclusion Lead who can motivate both staff and children to achieve. The key aspect of the role is to support the leadership team in ensuring that inclusion, across the school, is outstanding. This will include developing and using CPD for individuals so that they can provide the best provision for children, monitoring impact and working with parents, local authority and other organisations to ensure that children receive the correct provision. We already have very strong systems in place for inclusion and will be looking for someone to maintain and build upon current successes.
St. Stephen’s is an innovative, forward -thinking school looking to hire an exceptional person. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and high-performing primary teacher who is committed to pushing themselves further and achieving amazing things with and for the children. We believe in high expectations and a sense of collaborative and positive enthusiasm which brings out the best in our team. We invest in professional development to help our teachers excel in creating a very successful environment for our children.
We have a strong track-record as a school in making a significant impact on our pupils’ lives. Our care and attention to children’s personal needs underpins their very effective learning.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is an exemplary role model with a proven track record of outstanding teaching and leadership within a primary setting
- Is able to lead projects to a successful outcome and identify the impact on children and adults.
- Has the ability to innovate and enthusiastically uses research to drive school development
- Is outward – looking with the ability to make partnerships with other organisations to support school improvement
- Is a self- starter and solution - focused
- Has the skills to challenge, support, inspire in equal measure and can lead a group of staff and pupils to the next level of success
- Is ambitious and driven [ for oneself and others] to achieve the highest outcomes
- Is committed to work, communicate with all members of the community
- has the SENco qualification or is willing to undertake this qualification
We can offer?
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A committed, enthusiastic staff who put children at the centre of all their work
- Happy, well-behaved, highly engaged children
- Supportive parents
- Strong governors who are interested in the development and wellbeing of staff and children
- An opportunity to have a part in moving our school to outstanding
Closing Date: 22nd May midday Interview: 23rd and 24th May
Please click here to apply or contact Jessica Tozer for further information.