St Stephen’s is a school community committed to getting the best from - and for - everyone.
Rated 'good' by Ofsted, we are a school that is really moving forward thanks to a wealth of creativity, consistency, care and commitment.
It is an exciting time to join us.
All new teachers benefit from our induction programme and are supported to get the very best start. We pay attention to important details so that new colleagues feel part of the school and can settle into teaching quickly.
- We have an excellent supportive induction programme for all staff.
- We provide structured support to newly qualified teachers with great success - running induction days, mentoring and coaching. NQTs are encouraged to spend time with us before they start, to get to know the school.
- We have a high profile Leadership Team who believe in the importance of getting into classrooms to support Learning and Teaching, and operate an open door policy so they are accessible to all staff and students.
- We are located in leafy St. Margaret's, close to local shops and just minutes from the train station. We are in an area serviced by convenient local bus routes and there is also easy access into London by road.
We are currently recruiting for 1 x staff member:
- 1 x EYFS Class Teacher. Please click here for further details.