Parent Helpers & Volunteers, Supply Staff
We are always delighted to welcome visitors to our school, especially if they are getting involved and helping out!
If you are a supply teacher - or a parent or carer who is volunteering - please complete the following actions:
- Please click here to complete our Induction Procedure.
- You will need to download and complete the Induction Checklist, and submit this to the school office, on arrival.
On arrival, please report to the School Office where you will be asked to:
- Sign In at Reception
- Submit your completed Induction Checklist
- Provide your DBS certificate and number, if required
- Ensure that you are wearing a Visitors lanyard
Volunteers who come in regularly and work with children in small groups or 1-1 outside the classroom must be DBS checked. This is usually a simple process which can be arranged via Mrs Jessica Tozer, our School Business Leader.
HOW PARENTS & CARERS CAN HELP
Parents and carers who would like to take part, can help in the following ways:
- Helping in class. This is of great benefit to all children and should be arranged via the class teacher.
- Helping on trips. We cannot take children out of school unless we have a lot of helpers. If you are available to help in these circumstances, please do let us know.