Parent Helpers & Volunteers
We are always delighted to welcome visitors to our school, especially if they are getting involved and helping out! Parents and carers who would like to take part, can help in the following ways:
- Helping in class. This is of great benefit to all children and should be arranged via the class teacher.
- Helping on trips. We cannot take children out of school unless we have a lot of helpers. If you are available to help in these circumstances, please do let us know.
Volunteers who come in regularly and work with children must be DBS checked. This is a simple process which can be arranged via Mrs Jessica Tozer, our School Business Manager. Parents who are not DBS checked are able to help on school trips that do not involve groups of children, but this can only be by special arrangement with the class teacher. The Safeguarding training is mandatory.
- Please click here to complete our Safeguarding Training.
- Please read the following documents:
- Provide the office with 3 x pieces of ID so that we can progress a DBS check.
On arrival, please report to the School Office where you will be asked to:
- Sign In at Reception
- Show the School office your Safeguarding Training Certificate or ask them to check the school system
- Provide your DBS certificate and number
- You will then be provided with a DBS lanyard