VISITORS & VOLUNTEERS
The safety and wellbeing of our children is paramount - we have a number of different procedures when any adult, who is not a permanent member of staff, visits the school.
Please click on the relevant link below, depending on whether you are:
- A Volunteer, Parent Helper, Teaching Supply Staff - you will be required to complete an induction
- An accompanied visitor
- A contractor or external staff
- A prospective parent
- Club Organisers
All other visitors
If you do not fall into any of the categories above, please follow the Visitors Procedure:
- Report to the School Office and sign in at Reception
- Read the following Safeguarding Policies before you are due to visit the school:
- Sign the check list on Reception, confirming that you have read - and will adhere to - these guidelines
- If you have not read these policies before you arrive at the school, the School Office will provide a copy and you will be asked to read them, before you are permitted access to the school.
- Ensure that you are wearing a Visitors lanyard
St. Stephen's follows and adheres to the Safer Recruitment best-practice guidelines. For more information please click here.