Make sure you create your School Spider account as soon as you can....!!!
St. Stephen’s School will shortly be using a new communications system called School Spider, and we need you to create your account as soon as possible.
We hope School Spider will make communications, clubs, trips and payments much easier for all our parents and staff to manage. As well as a new-look website, School Spider comes in the form of an app, which you can download to your phone.
The app includes functions such as:
- Emails, notifications and reminders
- Parent evening and club bookings
- Payments for lunches, trips, workshops and clubs
- Surveys & Forms
- Absence reporting
- School reports
Some of our parents will already have access this app, as they have been using it to book the new Wraparound Care. At the moment, it is only being used as a booking system for Stars wraparound care. We want to be confident that all our parents have successfully created an account, before we can start using the app.
Therefore, we would like all our parents to set up an account as soon as possible, so that we can iron out any issues or duplications and ensure that everyone has access to the system before the end of term and before we open club bookings next week.
We have attached a handy guide attached to this email, but please also find a list of step-by-step instructions below:
- Please download the School Spider app from Google Play or the AppStore. Please make sure you download the Parents version of the app – School Spider Parents.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, you need to create an account – you must use the email that you have registered with the school, or it will not recognise you and you will not be able to proceed.
- Once you’ve set up your account and you have a username and password, you can access the app.
- On the first page you see, please click the three solid bars in the top right hand corner – this is the menu.
- The only function that is currently in use is the Bookings option. We will release the rest of the functions, once we are confident that all parent accounts are working.
If you have any problems, please don’t panic – you won’t be missing anything yet….but please do contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you.
If you do not have a smart phone, or are unable to download apps, please contact the school office.