What happens if my child is unwell?
What we need you to do:
- If your child is exhibiting any of the COVID symptoms – a high temperature, a new and continuous cough, change to, or loss of taste or smell - it is advised that you do a lateral flow test .
- If you are in any doubt, keep your child off school.
- If your child does test positive, you must inform the school.
- If your child's test is positive it is advised you keep your child at home for 3 days (starting from the day after the positive result) until your child feels well enough to return and has no temperature.
- If your child has a runny nose, if they are sneezing or if they have a cold, then you can send them to school.