We Need You
We can never have too many volunteers to help with FOSS activities! If you would like to get involved in helping to raise money to help our school thrive then please do get in touch! There are a number of ways you can get involved, check out our website for FOSS Vacancies
- Project manage an event – some parents /carers like to take on one particular event in the school year and, with support of course, manage that event end to end. We’re actively looking for project managers for some existing events, but we welcome any suggestions of events that you might like to try and run (see more details in the vacancies section).
- Join the FOSS VIPS – a small army of parents who sign up to a Whatsapp group where we post ad hoc calls for help (see more details in vacancies section)
- Come to meetings – we aim to hold a FOSS meeting twice a term. This is an opportunity for us to tell you what we’re thinking about as a core team and get your input and ideas. We welcome everyone and encourage as many to attend as possible.
- Volunteer to help at an event – throughout the year, we’ll be asking for your help to run events on the day. We simply cannot run events without parent helpers at the event, so please look out for those calls for help on our website, newsletters and in emails from your class rep. It’s a great way to get involved and meet other parents.
- Participate! Please support our events and initiatives by coming along and getting involved. Some people say that FOSS can be over active! But we’re not asking you to do everything! We put on lots of different events so that there is something for everyone throughout the year!