A Successful Supper Club
Our second Indian Supper Club evening was a great success. This time we served 4 starter courses from different regions of India, followed by our favourite Butter Chicken, Cauliflower and potatoes, daal and rice. As ever, the food was outstanding - thank you to Sheetal Arora of Homemade Curries for cooking up a feast!
In between the feasting and the drinks from Matt’s Bar, we worked off our big dinner with a few Bollywood dance moves.
A huge thank you to everyone who supported the event and helped to make it happen. The money raised will go towards music provision across the school and other essential school projects.
Special thanks to:
- Sheetal - Cook extraordinaire (did you know Sheetal offers a take away service delivered to the school gate every Friday? www.homemadecurries.co.uk )
- Vicki - for demon raffle ticket selling and awesome waitressing on the night
- Matt - for running the bar
- Will - for cleaning up rice (don’t ask...)
- Suzy - for school hall transformation skills
- Kate - for table dressing and napkin folding attempts
- Chris - without who there would not have been plates to eat off!
- Deb - for baby holding and decorating skills Nicola in the kitchen - for allowing us to use her office and for washing up all the plates and glasses in her whizzy dishwasher! Life saver!
Thank you to the following suppliers for providing awesome raffle prizes:
- Cherry Woods Skin (www.cherrywoodsclinic.com) "Any skin in the south west that's suffering this winter should book with Cherry Woods. A beauty Gem!" says Harper's Bazaar!
- David Masters Hair Salon
- Bacco Restaurant