Christmas Market - Mon 16th Dec
Each year FOSS run a Christmas Market providing the children with a chance to purchase some lovely, secret, low cost gifts for their loved ones. This very special event has been running for some years at St. Stephen’s, and all proceeds of the market go towards supporting reading at St. Stephen's, for example to buy new books for the library, for the classroom and to pay towards the cost of Accelerated Reader.
- This year’s Christmas Market will be held on Monday 16th December in the Winchester Hall.
- In order for the event to be successful we ask parents to make a donation of 6 gifts per child. Please think about the gifts you send in – after all, they could be coming back to you!
- Your Class Rep will have a box outside reception from Monday 9th December for the child to put gifts into and all gifts are required by Friday 13th December latest.
ON THE DAY
- On the day of the Christmas Market children should bring in £2 which will be exchanged for 4 tokens (1 token = 1 gift).
- This year FOSS have some re-usable shopping bags for the children to take their gifts home in, so no need for the children to bring bags in.
- Classes are allocated a time slot to visit the market during school hours and from 3.15pm remaining gifts are available for the children, family and friends to purchase at 50p per gift.
- We'll also be asking for volunteers to help run the day - please look out for information from your class rep.
Thank you in advance for your help and support. It is very much appreciated. This is such a wonderful event that everyone loves - especially the children.