St Stephen’s Staff Appreciation Week
We have had a great week showing our appreciation for all the hard work that the teachers and staff of St Stephens do to make St Stephen’s school a happy place for our children and to achieve what they have in the recent Ofsted inspection. Thank you to everyone who has supported our activities this week. Please see below for a recap and some of the feedback we have received.
On Sunday night, we decorated the staff room in readiness for Staff Appreciation Week and set up a welcoming breakfast on Monday morning...
On Tuesday, the playground was like the Chelsea Flower Show with class bouquets created for our bloomin’ marvellous teachers...
On Wednesday, we brightened up breaktime with Caribbean snacks and provided an Indian Supper for all staff staying late for parents evening...
On Thursday, we shared the love with a Krispy Kreme doughnut tower...
On Friday, we shared messages and poems of appreciation from pupils with staff across the school, presented in folders, with some read out in assembly...
Appreciating all staff...
No-one gets forgotten! Our kitchen staff, cleaners and Colin Plant all received a Thank You biscuit...
Just some comments we received last week:
A few credits!
We really appreciate all the support and encouragement we have had this week and to everyone who brought in a flower, wrote a note and helped with the communications – it has been a huge parent/carer team effort!
I personally wanted to say a huge thank you to the people below for donating either food, money or their time to make this week happen!
- Vicki Wills (Fellow conspirator and for coordinating the thank you messages and assembly)
- Janey Welbourn (Fellow conspirator - doughnut queen and stealth staff room decorator)
- Sheetal Arora (Homemade Curries - provider of the best samosa’s in West London, possibly the world & Indian Supper)
- Avril and Nami (Soul Sistas Caribbean Cuisine for the amazing midweek Caribbean delights)
- Jess Tozer (secret agent on the inside)
- Kate Cox (for the early rise on Monday morning (7am ouch!) and cereal provisions)
- Emma Barnes (for the Sunday juice delivery)
- Sarah Lowman (for the most amazing looking muffins (was hard not to steal one))
- Rachel Hawes and Marija Trajkov (for providing amazing fruit platter deliveries for breakfast)
- Heidi Gammon (for the financial contribution)
- Marian Sheil (for your time as ever)
- Beth Brand and Miranda Berridge-Sikkens (for their help to compile over 400 thank you notes into presentation books)
- Griselda Soames (Enchanted Bakes – for the creation and donation of the most beautiful Thank You biscuits)
All the class reps for being amazing sounding boards and supporting us with communications and coordination of class involvement this week – we know we’ve asked a lot – it wouldn’t have worked without you all!